Friday, September 10, 2010

One Month


One month from now I will begin my journey to the other side of the world. I don’t think it has really set in yet that I have given up everything, including my job, apartment, and friends to travel to Thailand. Some may think that I am crazy, but I simply see it as a new exciting adventure!  I am starting to get that familiar feeling, that urge to travel, creeping over me again. Now is the time for me to start down a new path. Where this path leads I have no idea but I am certainly excited to find out!

I have never written a blog before but I decided that it would be a good place for people to follow my journey to Thailand. I will try to post as often as possible and I also plan to post a lot of pictures!  I hope you check in once and a while to see how I am doing!

I see my path, but I don't know where it leads. Not knowing where I'm going is what inspires me to travel it." 

No comments:

Post a Comment