Sunday, January 23, 2011

Reflection

I have one month of teaching left. I can’t believe it. Is it really almost February? Wasn't it just Christmas? The semester has gone by extremely fast, but when I think back to my first few days of orientation in Bangkok, it feels like a lifetime ago. My trip has been incredible and I have seen so many amazing places and been able to do so many amazing things.  I am so grateful for that. I feel like I have really gotten used to living here. Now that I really only have a month left of “living” in Thailand, it is time to answer the dreaded question. “What’s next?” I can’t picture myself signing up for another semester. I absolutely LOVE living in Thailand; unfortunately, I am not in love with teaching. So the question is, where do I go from here?  I know that I want to travel for a while and I guess that is all I need to focus on for now.  I just need to push back the thoughts of “what am I doing with my life?” and focus on enjoying the rest of my time here in Thailand and exploring more of Southeast Asia. More amazing places and incredible adventures to come!   

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you only have a month left either! Time flies when you are vicariously having fun through your best friend, I guess. ;-)

    I can't wait to see pictures of all these amazing places you are going! Sounds totally amazing.

    ReplyDelete