Thursday, October 14, 2010

Orientation

I started orientation today! There are 80 other teachers here! I have met so many people from all over the US. It is great because everyone is so spread out across Thailand so I will definitely be able to make some connections and be able to visit people around the country. We got a crash course in Thai today. It was extremely helpful learning the pronunciation. Now I just need to practice some of the phrases I learned! We also got some tips for teaching in the classroom. I am excited but also really nervous to start teaching. I get to meet the coordinators from my school tomorrow which will be nice and I  met the other two girls that are teaching at my school. Tomorrow we are going to visit the Grand Palace! So excited!

1 comment:

  1. HOORAY Jenny!! I am so excited for you!! It sounds amazing. How is the weather there? Post some pics soon!

    ReplyDelete